Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sisters!

I wanted to get this page up for the MDS Monday challenge of the week...and I'm kinda getting it in under the wire, because I have another post for Friday...but I have been working on this page since Monday, and since I just finished it, I have to share!
...is that the longest sentence I have ever blogged, because it kinda feels like it!
This week, MDS Monday had a really great layout, and a challenge to use all white or just one pop of color. I decided I needed color, but went with a really pale shade, and I love how the page turned out!
The hardest part I had with this page was finding anything with only one photo to scrap...wow, I don't do that! haha! I take TONS of pictures, if I'm going to take pictures... But this 'selfie shoot' with my sister was a time I could just choose one photo and make it work. And here you have it!
...I think I'll lay off the pale pink for a while now...you're welcome!
Supplies:
MDS: Burlap Ribbon download, Delicate Doilies stamp, Button Bouquet, Lemonade Stand content (pearls)

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely! All the pink makes me blush. You did a great page here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I have a special spot in my heart for sisters. What a perfect choice for your page. The light pink coloring is perfect. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! That burlap flower is a fantastic touch! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I have all girls and I LOVE pink! I like how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for playing along at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanya, this is such a cute sister page! I love the pink and the burlap. Perfect photo for a page like this!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...